TPC-I Pro was designed at mr. Andrei Vakhnenko (aka ANDI VAX) request, sound producer, remixer, and composer.
Impressed with TPC-I mk2 capabilities, Mr. Vakhnenko soon became our endorser and asked for a few adjustments to the basic model that include:
1) Additional line level input with separated transformer and XLR connector;
2) Extended frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
3) Selectable HPF (20Hz/120Hz)
4) Reduced Mic channel gain (52dB) to make the gain control smoother and more precise.
5) Compression mode switcher and its bypassing one are combined on the one switcher.
6) Added the compression section frequency sidechain switcher for three positions (120Hz/60Hz/20Hz)
7) The GR level indication is made more obvious and useful.
“RSE TPC-1 Pro is my go-to vocals compressor. Condenser and tube microphones sounds phenomenal in it. Tube compressor module is very smooth and invisible. Low cut filters for sidechain and input are very handy additions. Line input helps me to process sounds directly from DAW. Recommend TPC-1 Pro to anyone who searching for affordable and quality tube microphone preamp.”
Andi Vax (Jamala, Imanbek, TamerlanAlena, Hardkiss)